A comprehensive list of programmatic reports, Grid Impacts, Benefits, and Lessons Learned, is available. This document includes all program publications developed by Office of Electric Delivery and Energy Reliability for the SGIG and SGDP activities.
Additional publications can be accessed through the Smart Grid Resource Center.
Proceedings and Presentations
- Proceedings of the EPRI-DOE Conference, Smart Grid Experience: Applying Results, Reaching Beyond – October 27-29, 2014
- Presentation to the U.S. DOE Electricity Advisory Committee, Progress and Results from ARRA Smart Grid Programs – September 24, 2014
- IEEE Power and Energy Society 2014 Innovative Smart Grid Technologies Conference: Proceedings on the DOE Recovery Act Smart Grid Sessions – February 19-21, 24, 2014
- Smart Grid Investment Grant Progress Report 2013 – October 2013
- Economic Impact of Recovery Act Investments in the Smart Grid – April 2013
- Guidebook for Cost/Benefit Analysis of Smart Grid Demonstration Projects, Revision 1, EPRI 1025734 – November 2012
- Methodological Approach for Estimating the Benefits and Costs of Smart Grid Demonstration Projects, EPRI 1020342 – January 2010
- Guidebook for ARRA Smart Grid Program Metrics and Benefits – June 2010
SGIG Reports on Technology Applications and Results
SGIG Consumer Behavior Studies (CBS)
- Experiences from the Consumer Behavior Studies on Engaging Customers – September 2014
- Analysis of Customer Enrollment Patterns in Time-Based Rate Programs - Initial Results from the SGIG Consumer Behavior – July 2013
- Quantifying the Impacts of Time-based Rates, Enabling Technology, and Other Treatments in Consumer Behavior Studies: Protocols and Guidelines – July 2013
- Smart Grid Investment Grant Consumer Behavior Study Analysis: Summary of Utility Studies – June 2013
- U.S. Department of Energy's Approach for Conducting Consumer Behavior Studies within the Smart Grid Investment Grant Program – October 2011
See the Consumer Behavior Section for the complete list of CBS documents, including DOE guidance documents and the recipients' evaluation reports.
See the Regional Demonstration Projects Section and the Energy Storage Demonstration Projects Section for the complete lists of reports, including the Technology Performance Reports provided by the SGDP recipients.
See the Features Case Studies Section for the complete list of case studies.