Critical Infrastructure Communications Policy Summit
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Washington Renaissance Hotel Dupont Circle
Ensuring a communications network capable of meeting current and future policy and operational goals is becoming increasingly difficult. Technology is trying to catch up with policy mandates and policies are trying to support emerging technologies - all in the hope of getting it right. The US Department of Energy and UTC together with the support of leading trade associations have created this meeting to provide a venue to address these challenges:
- Can critical infrastructure meet the policy mandates of tomorrow without tomorrow's telecom networks?
- What policies are needed to support modernization of critical infrastructure?
- What technologies are required to maintain reliability while integrating disruptive technologies?
- What's needed to support more efficient critical infrastructure industry operations?
- Creating the Smart Cities of tomorrow - Can we leverage smart networks, infrastructure and spectrum?
For more information, go to the event website.